This year the SUNY Wellness Challenge will be an 8-week competition that runs from Monday, March 13, 2017, through Sunday, May 7, 2017.
The SUNY Wellness Challenge takes a team approach to encourage building healthier lifestyles and workplaces. It brings together four-person teams in a friendly contest to see which team earns the most points by tracking steps, exercise routines and eating five fruits and veggies a day.
Each SUNY school will run their Wellness Challenge with their employees competing against their colleagues. Each school will have their teams, leagues, divisions, and winners; as well as point people that can answer questions you may have.
- Each team will be made up of four players
- One Employee MUST be Team Captain
The SUNY Wellness Challenge Point System is comprised of the following:
- Total Steps (using a pedometer)
- Physical Activities that you would consider true exercise
- Losing % of Body Weight (based on a formula)
- Eating a Combination of Fruits and Vegetables
- Drinking 8 cups (8 oz. each) of Water
- Bonus Points
Is your school or business looking to run your own Wellness Challenge?
Contact us to learn now your school or business can have your own Wellness Challenge website and run your own competition just like this one.
Click the Request More Information button or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for details.